Alaska Walkabouts

The adventures of an Alaska Wildlife and Nature Photographer.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tribute to Codi.

I got Codi in December of 1988 when she was 11 months old. We were in the final stages of building the boat and in May of 1988 we launched it. Codi took to the boat life immediately and spent much of the next 14 years at sea.  She had a grand life of adventure and lived to be 15 years and one day old. I cherished every bit of time with her. Before I continue on with more of my history I am going to post a few shots of me and her. Most of these shots were taken over the years by my good friend Dave Parkhurst. The last one of me and my old girl was taken by my friend Verena Gill.


Hanging out at camp on Culross Island in Prince William Sound

Fire Island near Anchorage.

Nellie Juan Glacier

All dressed up for the weather

Enjoying the sun

Zooming around

Me and Codi at the bitter end. 2001

Reactions:

0 comments :