Alaska Walkabouts

The adventures of an Alaska Wildlife and Nature Photographer.

Friday, December 5, 2014

So Much Love So Little Time



Time is catching up with Bryn. He turned 13 on August 22 and as I post this entry he is 13 and 3 months old. Our walks are pretty much over as he has a lot of arthritis. I have him on three types of  painkillers and he seems to be happy and hungry so not all is lost. I am one who suffers. It's not easy to watch his steady slide downhill. These days we are just hanging around the house while I catch up on my websites and try to market my photos. For my own exercise needs I am using my treadmill. One of these days I may find the guts to go trail running again but I just don't want to go without Bryn. One day at a time for now until the inevitable end whenever and however that may be. Until them I am going to love him as hard as I can.

Here are some recent shots of Bryn taken during the summer charter season in Whittier:








Me and Bryn

Me and Bryn during the 2014 charter season


Being a goof ball

Cuddling on the couch



Reactions:

0 comments :